If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday -

Last night long bike ride with girls and pizza at the mellow mushroom. Great ride with my ladies, they actually didnt complain. Ended the evening with So you think you can dance - LOVE that show!!

Thursday morning - off to crossfit - Wod today was 5 rounds of unbroken deadlifts, pushups, kte, and double unders. You have to get atleast 10 to count your numbers so I got zeros on all my doubleunders since I couldnt do them unbroken! 176 I think - deadlift was 125#.
Biked to the Green Owl to meet my family for breakfast - resisted the pancakes and got a vegi omelet and fruit. LOVE Delray! Pool and lunch then a long afternoon ride with Jeff. Took him around lake Ida. We stopped at Johnny's for an iced tea and then swung by the beach shop to buy the dress I wanted yesterday -what the heck, I can wear it down here right! We showered and changed (yes into the dress) and went to the Gulf Stream B&T for dinner. Beautiful view, but food was just ok. We then headed into town for some ice cream at Kilwins and then sat outside at Johnny's to hear a band called the Feeders. They were good and played great 70's that Jeff and I loved and totally bored the kids! Back to the house to watch so you think you can dance and then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment