If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Apple Pie Shake

So, life still kind of busy for me lately and I again apologize for not adding more recipes. One thing I have been doing lately since I have been short of time is making protein shakes for breakfast. My current fave is an Apple Pie shake - easy as pie!

Apple Pie Protein Shake

1 scoop vanilla protein powder
3/4 cup water
1/4 cup coconut milk
ice
apple peeled and cored
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup of my paleo granola (or add some pecans, flaxseed, coconut
dried cherries, raisins)

dump in the blender and blend, pour in a cup and drink!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! This sounds so yummy! I must try it...as soon as I get some apples....and coconut milk.....and cinnamon - sheesh, I really need to go get some groceries!!

    ReplyDelete