If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Sunday, August 7, 2011

Spicy Sweet Smoky Pork Tenderloin




Hallelujah! A recipe recommendation from a faithful follower - Thanks for the recipe Bhairavi. She loves to shop at Trader Joe's too, and has stumbled across this great salsa - Trader Joes Spicy Sweet Smoky Peach Salsa. Can't wait to give it a try.

Spicy Sweet Smoky Pork Tenderloin

1-2 Pork Tenderloins
1 jar of Trader Joes Spicy Sweet Smoky Peach Salsa

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place pork in roasting pan and pour salsa on top. Bake until internal temperature reaches 150 (about 20-30 minutes). Nice and Easy!

1 comment:

  1. I tried this tonight, but I didn't have Trader Joes salsa. I used the Great Value peach pineapple chipotle salsa instead. Served it with roasted sweet potatoes - it was awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete