If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday

5:00am - banana and sunflower butter

Off to Champaign today for my marathon. Last couple of days have been pretty good with nutrition, but I need to get off the sweets again. This is obviously my downfall. Went out for a three mile run yesterday and had to walk a little - no feeling too confident for my run tomorrow. Its also supposed to rain - yukk! Looking forward to getting beyond this race and back into a crossfit/paleo mode - feel like I am backtracking at this point. Anxious to hear how the CFVP team does is colorado - I know they will do awesome, so proud of the ladies and how hard they have been working. Ok, time for a breakfast of leftover vegis and pork - my new obsession is not wasting the leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment