If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Sunday, April 22, 2012

Salmon Eggs

I don't know about you all, but breakfast is a hectic time and usually your brain is still too fuzzy to put a lot of thought into it.  I usually end up having 2 breakfasts, my ungodly 5am cram something in my mouth and go before 5:30am class breakfast, and then a more substantial breakfast mid morning.  Because we are restricting so much, I think we deserve to indulge a little in the foods we are eating.  I feel like a queen when I make my salmon egg scramble, definitely a meal worthy of the fanciest of spas!

Salmon Egg Scramble 

Ingredients
2 eggs
1 egg white
cherry tomatoes
spinach
smoked salmon
avacado
capers

Mix eggs and pour in non stick pan with tomatoes and spinach. Either scramble or cover and cook as an omelet. Transfer to plate and top with salmon, chopped avacado, and capers - not hard and oh so tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment