If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday, December 15th

Christmas crazy is in full swing and so are christmas eating habits! Went to a cookie exchange last night and managed to have nothing but a glass of wine. However, the minute I got home I scarfed several cookies - ughhh! What is everyone elses downfall? Mine is definitely sugar. Trying to get back in the paleo swing, here is a new chicken recipe I made last night that turned out pretty good.

Creamy Chicken and Spaghetti Squash
4 chicken breasts, cubed
1 tbspn olive oil
salt, pepper, paprika
3 tbspn lemon juice
1 container greek yogurt plain
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
spaghetti squash

cook chicken in oil over medium high heat until cooked through. Add seasoning and lemon juice and simmer on low. Then stir in yogurt and parmesan cheese. Cook just until heated through and remove from heat. Serve over cooked spaghetti squash. Seems to rich to be good! Note - I have made my own decision that dairy needs to stay in the diet if I am going to try to stick with this. Need my cheese and yogurt!!

c

No comments:

Post a Comment