If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Paleo Pumpkin Muffins

Paleo Pumpkin Muffins

Here is a recipe I tried and the muffins turned out great. They may not look pretty, but they are moist and tasty.

1 egg
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 can pumpkin
3/4 cup applesauce
1/4 cup honey
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp each cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, pumpkin pie spice
couple handfuls mixed dried fruit of your choice

Mix ingredients and spoon into sprayed muffin pan or muffin paper cups. Bake at 325 for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment