If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday, May 17th

Just got back from the crossfit endurance cert in chicago last night and pumped about working on my running technique. They gave us a six week program of drills and skills to help us work on technique and phase us into a CFE way of training - less miles, more intensity. Bummed that I found out we are hosting this cert next month, but Melissa H and I had a good time and soaked in good knowledge. Im really interested to see if anyone else wants to jump on board with me and work on running this summer.

5:00am - sunflower butter on half of a sandwich thin round

5:15 bootcamp

7:30 - turkey, cabbage, carrots, egg, walnuts, apple, 2Tbs mayo, apple cider vinegar - all mixed up

8:30 - running drills barefoot - need to get some minimalist running shoes - innov-8, nike free, or vibrim 5 - going to shop this afternoon. Found out I am a big time heel striker - lots of bad impact jarring up my body with every step!

12:30 - salad with chicken, cranberries, goat cheese, pine nuts at deweys

4:00 - crossfit w/o - ohead squats (45lbs) and bent over rows (25# dumbells) WOD - 123..8 dumbell thrusters (2 15#'s) 5 pullups, 10 kte, 20 lunges

5:30 - beef curry with spinach and butternut squash

8:00 - apple and sunflower butter

No comments:

Post a Comment