If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday - Day 1:

Its time to count down days again. Apparently when I am not in a contest I eat like crap and do not hold myself accountable, so I am back on the Paleo wagon and am looking forward to a great summer with healthy eating, crossfit, and casual biking, swimming, and running. I also plan to work on my paleo recipes this summer and put together some great creative recipes that would make even the pickiest eaters (aka my family) embrace a healthier lifestyle. So, starting off with breakfast this morning "French Toast Fruit".

BTW - marathon was NOT good yesterday. No excuses, just lost steam after mile 14 and couldn't get my mojo back. Relieved that I finished, frustrated that I had such high expectations, and resolved to step back from marathon racing the rest of 2010 and focus in other areas. Two marathons in three weeks was not the best idea!

9:00 - French Toast Fruit - see recipe on recipe page

9:30 - walk with my hubby - stretch the legs out!

12:30 - mango chicken slaw

3:00 - larabar

6:30 - beef and chicken shish kabobs with peppers, tomatos, mushrooms and onions and a salad

8:00 pear and tsp sunflower butter

1 comment:

  1. Steph,
    Yes, it has been tough staying Paleo - it was much easier when doing the Challenge and had to be accountable!! 2 marathons in 3 weeks!!!! Looking forward to more of your paleo recipes - keep us on track!!!! Thanks, Sharon

    ReplyDelete