If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Sunday, September 15, 2013

Breakfast Favorites

Day 1 starts tomorrow so I thought I would list our go-to favorite breakfast ideas for those of you that will be mourning the loss of toast, cereal, and cream in your coffee.

 BARx Breakfast Favorites:
Yes, It is Christmas in September

11. Kristina's Spaghetti Squash Quiche Pinterest
10. Tim's favorite - bullet proof coffee - Coffee with a spoonful of grassfed butter and coconut oil
9. Sweet Potato Muffins
8. Lauren's Quiche
7. Banana and Sunflower butter (no recipe needed) - Preworkout tried and true standby
6. Paleo Pancakes
5. Easy Egg Frittata
4. Paleo Oatmeal
3. Sausage and Sweet Potato Hash
2. Fried Egg and Brussel Sprout Skillet
1. Steph's All time favorite - Scrambled eggs with tomato, salmon, and avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment