If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday, October 20th

5am - banana and sunflower butter

5:15 - bootcamp - arm/leg circuit and 100 double unders (day 2!)

7:30 - chicken mango slaw

9:30 - crossfit w/o - behind the neck presses 3x5 3x3 58#, side lunges. WOD - thrusters, ohlunges, row

12:00 - badabing salad with chicken at pi

3:30 - larabar

6:30 - beef, squash,

8:30 - banana and sunflower butter

No comments:

Post a Comment