If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday, June 7th

7:15 banana and sunflower butter and off to CFDRB for my workout. Different instructor today, great guy - looked like lead singer of a reggae band. We did clean and jerk warm ups and 5X5 of clean and jerk with push press last set 85#. WOD was 1,2,3..10 sdlhp, push press (55#) then immediately to 10,9,8...1 ring dips and pullups. Already forgot my time, but good workout! Class not as big today, instructor nice, but people not as welcoming as we would be! Bike back home, eggwhite vegi omelette and strawberries, bikini, book, and beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment