If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday, June 6th

8:00am - Crossfit is closed today so I woke up to my typical banana and sunflower butter and then did my own workout by the pool. alternated between bentover rows and romanian deadlifts - 3 sets of ten close elbow rows, reg rdl, 3X10 wide elbow, staggered leg, 3X10 one arm lawnmower rows, one leg touch downs. Then WOD - 3rounds of 10 shuttle runs (about 50m), 100m lunges, 25 situps.

Time to relax! - took easy ride with sheila, finished my book, made rotisserie chicken mango slaw for lunch, kayaked in the afternoon with the girls, and picked Jeff up from the airport at 5:30. Randy bbqd porkchops, corn on the cob and squash/carrots. Off to ben and jerry's for a little ice cream dessert - it is vacation, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment