If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday, June 8th

Last night we went out for dinner on Atlantic and found that our old Elvis joint had been spiffed up a little with an expanded menu. Great casual menu with open air seating and the band was setting up for neil diamond and johnny cash covers -didnt stay quite long enough for that! Pulled pork and sweet potato fries - a worthy splurge - skipped the bun, does that make it ok?? Back to the house and chilled for the rest of the night.

This morning did the new routine - up at 7, banana and sunflower butter, and on my bike to crossfit delray beach. today was Kelly - 5 rounds of 400m run, 30 box jumps (24#), 30 wall balls(14#) - they have a lower line for girls, but in true VP fashion I threw to the guys line since I knew I could. 32:01 - Hot Hot Hot! Must have lost 5 lbs of sweat, but got it done. Rode my bike back and made a vegi omelet and strawberries and blueberries. Slipped on the new bikini and headed to the pool where my hubby was lifting weights and getting ready for a beach run. Tagged along and we ran barefoot along the beach for 45 minutes - I am definitely now jelly and done with exercise for the day. We are headed off to see Date Night and Letters to Juliet at the matinee, looks like the storms are rolling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment