If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Monday, June 7, 2010

VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, June 3rd

Left at 6:30 for Florida with the girls and a full car and my bike tied on back. First stop was Murray State University in Kentucky. Got there right in time for our 11am appointment and we were given a walking tour of the campus which was nice, but dead since school is not in session. We really liked the dorm setup (residential colleges - each dorm kind of like their own fraternity with separate intramural teams, govt, etc). The head of the nursing school though was not our favorite and I think made Jamie's decision not to attend Murray. Abby really liked it however, so maybe in a couple of years we will go back.

After that we got back in the car, and drove 7 more hours to Macon GA where we stayed the night. Woke up and did my own little crossfit wod - 4X 800m run, 20 pushups, 50 flutter kicks, 30 dips. My calf muscle is REALLY tender!

Eight more hours to Delray Beach and arrived just in time for dinner. Jeff's parents are joining us for the week and had rotisserie chicken, rice, and vegis all ready. Good to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment