If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sunday - No crossfit today so I ran for about 55 minutes - need to run more, feel like I am losing some of the running conditioning. After our run we headed to the green owl for breakfast - diet has officially gone by the wayside and I thoroughly enjoyed the french toast, eggs and sausage. After breakfast we shopped around town then headed back for an afternoon at the pool and beach. Dinner was at the Office on the strip - a themed restaurant that was ok, but way overpriced! After dinner we headed across the street, led by a faint rumbling of reggae music. Stumbled upon a huge open air stage/bar area inside a courtyard of an italian restaurant. Band was great and unfortunately we only caught the last 15 minutes of their set.

Monday - back to Crossfit in the morning - 5 rounds of 3 minutes of cindy with 2 minute rests in between (5 pullups, 10 pushups, 15 squats) - ripped my hand open again - this sucks! Good workout though, headed home (drove Jeff and mark to golf today so in my car) and becky and I headed into west palm to meet the family at the marriott. The new timeshare is really nice and we had a very expensive lunch poolside - shrimp avacado wrap - yummm. Great to be back with the kids, had a low key afternoon and then headed into city place to see the karate kid and eat at cheesecake factory.

Tuesday - last day in Delray - last crossfit at CFDRB - 10 rounds of 3 powersnatches, 4 oh squats, 100m run, 100m walk - 19:19 (53#) In warm up - 5 rds of 20 sec double unders, 20 sec alt lunges, 10 sec rest
Sarah is the owner, Cheryl, Hugh was in the dreds, Rob was the other teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment