If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Boys like it Saucy!

Ive been getting great feedback from everyone - Keep it coming!! Just so you know we have around 40 people who are getting their Whole 30 on this month and the energy in the gym is fantastic.  I am so proud of everyone giving this a shot. 

Brian sent me in a recipe for Paleo Mayo, and I can't resist posting his email verbatim. Thanks for the recipe Brian!

Not sure if this falls into that crappy “sex with your pants on” category, but I don’t think it does.  Basically what we have here is mayo without the high fructose corn syrup and other preservatives.  It’s really good…just remember that when you pour in the olive oil, do it SLOWLY.  So slowly that you think “damn, this is pretty slow.”


Steve H. is raving about his ranch dressing, so here is the Ranch recipe that is keeping him in line this month:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment