If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The recipes are coming in so I am going to share a couple.  This one is from Eric Peters who is about a week into his whole 30 challenge and doing good so far. He has informed me that one of his goals is 100 unbroken pushups - I am planning on videoing that and putting it on the blog if he does it!

Chicken Cauliflower Stew (He didn't send a name but this sounded good!)


1-1/2 lb Chicken (I used breasts and cut into 2" pieces
1 Tbs Olive oil
1 head of cauliflower cut into pieces
Recipe calls for bell pepper, I prefer asparagus pieces
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Thyme
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
Tomato sauce (recipe calls for 8 oz, I prefer 16 oz)
   (I added Pepper to taste)

Large skillet or sauce pan
Brown chicken on all sides in olive oil over medium heat
Add all other ingredients, reduce heat to medium low.
  Cover and cOok for about 45 minutes stirring occasionally 
Alt use crockpot cooking for 4-5 hours
Recipe says 5 servings, I got 4 out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment