If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Thursday, April 15, 2010

5am - banana and sunflower butter

5:30 - Crossfit - 4X12 backsquats - 93lbs russian twists, half moons WOD: 7 rounds of Cindy - 5 pullups, 10 pushups, 15 squats 6:19
CF Endurance w/o - 8 rounds 1 min on, 1 min off sprints

7:00 - paleo chili and spaghetti squash

12:00 - fuji apple chicken salad breadco (no cheese) and choc chip cookie

7:00 - deweys salad and 2 pieces socrates revenge pizza - 3 dessert balls, glass of wine - what a great cheat night with my new crossfit family - you guys are the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment