If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 61 - Friday

7:00am - ground beef chili with mango peach salsa, strawberries and blueberries sprinkled with coconut.

11:15 - teriyaki salmon bowl with vegis and quinoa at crazy bowls

3:00 - larabar

4:30 - crossfit - pistol squats, straight leg deadlifts, ring pushups. WOD - 1 round of Fight Gone Bad to compare with the beginning of the challenge. 96 in January...115 today! Dying to know how the morning crew did today, I am sure you all killed it! Let me know. Was everyone else dying by push presses? Great job this afternoon sharon, melissa K, monica, lynn, donna, sharon - some powerful ladies :)

6:30 - lemon pork, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, parsnip chips, glass of red wine

1 comment:

  1. Steph, it was great having you join the evening crew. I did heavy push presses last night, so struggled a bit this evening. How can 5 minutes of work be so tough??? Good times!

    ReplyDelete