If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Sunday, April 18, 2010

8:30 - YEAH! Slept in this morning and it felt wonderful! Went downstairs anxious to try my hamburger and butternut squash curry that I concocted in the crockpot yesterday. It was delish - recipe on the recipe tab. Then made french toast for my daughters and decided I needed a paleo friendly french toast. Sliced an apple and layed it in a single layer in a 9X9 sprayed pan. mixed an egg, 1/3 cup of coconut milk and a tsp of vanilla and poured over the top. Topped with some flaked coconut, chopped pecans and cinnamon and baked in the oven for 15 minutes at 375. You need to try it if you are looking for a sweet breakfast - very tasty.

1:00 - salad from Lion's choice w/o cheese and italian dressing

3:00 - went up to track with daughters - practicing 400 m repeats for Lexie's track meet (ran 2 with her, watched the rest)

6:00 - hamburger with guacamole, yellow and zucchini squash, broccoli salad

8:00 - cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment