If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 67 - Thursday

5:00am - banana and sunflower butter

5:30 - crossfit - 5X5 backsquats alt with max pullups - tested for the challenge and got 7 deadhang pullups (starting was 3), 145# backsquat - 3 reps (started at 113), and 25 pushups (up from 5). Pretty sure the decibels from Melissa H's cheering was what pulled me up from that last backquat. WOD today - KB swing(35), box jump, thrusters(45#bar) 10,9,8...1 8:14.

So impressed with everyone's progress and weight loss. I saw a picture of Dan F on the wall from before the challenge and I hardly recognized him. Talk about inspirational stories, they need to add up all the weight lost, and added pounds lifted on the benchmarks and make a paleo/crossfit commercial!

9:00am - 3 mile run easy at 9min pace - hydromassager(the real reason I still step into Golds!)

12:45 - spinach salad with turkey, avacado, mushrooms, tomato, beets, carrots, pecans, red pepper, balsamic vinaigrette. 2 choc/fruit balls

6:00 - bison burger(no bun)with avacado, zucchini and yellow squash, glass of white wine

No comments:

Post a Comment