If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday - I am stopping the day count - challenge is over and I am ready to reflect and set new goals. Planning on keeping up with the blog since it keeps me in check on my eating, and it is a great way to track my workouts. Time to figure out the summer race calendar and plot out a training plan for the summer to add in biking and swimming.

5:00am - banana and sunflower butter

7:30 - bowl of raisin nut bran with skim milk

10:30 - turkey lunchmeat, walnuts, carrots

2:30 - larabar

6:30 - pasta dinner at church for team living water - marathon on sunday - yikes! Brownie at home - felt sick afterwards, my body is not used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment