If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 31 - Wednesday

5:00am - banana and sunflower butter

6:15am - 30 minute easy spin

7:15 - steak and vegi egg scramble with tomato, spinach, broccoli, red pepper, avacado. Canteloupe

9:30 - crossfit - 5x5 OHpresses& pushpresses - hurt back midway through - backed off of 53#. Deadlifts with dumbells. WOD Helen - 400m run, 21 kbwings, 12 pullups X3 - 9:59 - first time doing kipping pullups in a WOD! Sloppy but finished - 30#on KB.

12:30 - Lunch - Salmon spinach salad at Hanleys - REALLY good!!

3:00 - massage with Ramon - my back is really wrenched, so bummed.

4:15 - Larabar

6:00pm - dinner - slowcooker pork and saurkraut with apples, peas, brussel sprouts - glass of white wine. Yes, I think all the talk of cheating today on the blog has gotten to me. Personally, think I need to stick as close as possible to the plan, because once I start cheating I will lose the momentum that I have built over the last month. One day at a time, it won't last forever! I am putting the slowcooker pork recipe on the recipe link, it was really good and the first time I have eaten saurkraut in 25 years!

8:00 - canteloupe and a spoonful of almond butter

No comments:

Post a Comment