If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 54 - Friday

7:00 - mango slaw with pork

12:00 - chicken with apricots and spaghetti squash, pistacios

4:30 - crossfit - 5x5 overhead presses 58lbs, toe to bar and pistol squats. WOD 4 burpees at the top of each minute and 100 dumbell thrusters (15lb dumbells) 8:33

6:30 - chicken burgers with orange citrus aioli, green beans, sweet potato fries

8:30 - blueberries, bananas, walnuts, and cocunut heated in oven - yummy treat

No comments:

Post a Comment