If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blueberry Muffins

Have you noticed that blueberries are plentiful in the stores right now? I have been taking full advantage of this and have been going berry crazy! Had a taste for blueberry muffins this morning and couldn't find a good recipe so I concocted my own. It tastes great, looks great in the paper, but comes out a little mushy on the bottom. I just scraped the good bits off the paper - that works for me!


Paleo Blueberry Muffins


1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use BSN Dessert line)
1 scoop almond flour
1 scoop flax meal
1 egg
1 scoop coconut milk (I use light)
1 scoop egg whites
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup blueberries

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use your protein powder scoop to measure just about everything. Mix all ingredients together and spoon in paper lined muffin pan. Bake at 350 for 20-25 min. Makes 6 muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment