If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 15 - Monday

Ok, this is a new week and I am ready to refocus after last night's slip. Felt sick all night, I think my body has become used to the healthy food. The wine and chocolate last night threw it for a loop! Knee is a little sore from my fall on saturday, but otherwise feel pretty good and ready for a new week.

7:45am - breakfast - protein shake with banana, pineapple, flaxseed, coconut

11:30am - lunch - filet mignon , butternut squash, asparagus, broccoli and carrots - LOVE good leftovers!

2:00pm - piece of paleo banana bread (didn't turn out too good)

3:30pm - 2 hardboiled egg whites, canteloupe

4:00pm - crossfit workout - half moons, squats, back squats, dead hang shoulder work, planks, wod: 3 burpees at the top of each minute - 30 kbswings, 30 kbsquats, 30kbhpulls - 3:59

5:30pm - dinner - bison burger patty with guacamole and steamed mixed vegis(broccoli, carrots, red peppers, cauliflower)

8:00pm - apple and almond butter

No comments:

Post a Comment