If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 19 - Friday

5:00am - banana and sunflower butter

5:15 - bootcamp and hill repeats 400m at6mph,no incline - 400m at 6mph, 5.o incline X6 3miles total

7:15am - breakfast - baked tilapia, brussel sprouts, apple

9:30 - crossfit workout - baseline test as warm up (5 min even) - 500m row, 40 squats, 30 situps, 20 pushups, 10 pullups. Strength work - OH lunges 4X20 - 43lbs last one. WOD 8 rounds 20sec on:10 sec off - row, push press, lunges, burpees

10:45 - protein powder and pineapple

12:00 - lunch - morrocan chicken salad - CPK (all good stuff - lettuce, beets, dates, butternut squash, avacado, almonds, dried cranberries, chicken, champagne vinaigrette)

3:00pm - pure organic bar from trader joes

6:15 - dinner - 1 cup pasta with shrimp, broccoli, olive oil, lemon juice, toasted walnuts - YUMMM! First pasta i have had on my paleo adventure - an obvious cheat, but I have a long run tomorrow and have not had enough in the tank on my last couple of runs. Will let you know if the carb tweak was a positive or negative tomorrow after my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment