If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 17 - Wednesday

5:00am - banana and sunflower butter

5:15am - kickboxing and plankwork

7:15am - breakfast - chicken eggwhite scramble with spinach, mushrooms, red peppers, avacado. Spaghetti Squash (see recipe at side), canteloupe

9:30am - crossfit - 5X8 KB swings (last set 50lbs), 5X3 box jumps(last set tall grey with 35lb plate) WOD - Brandon Says conditioning (wall touches, bear crawls, crab walks, jumping squats, lunges, squat, plank, etc) - good conditioning wod.

10:45 - scoop of protein powder with pineapple chunks and water

12:15pm - lunch - crazy bowls and wraps - high protein bowl with steak and double vegis - jalepeno/cilantro sauce - great paleo fast food option!

3:00pm - 2 handfuls of almond/walnut/cashew/pistacio mix

6:00pm - dinner - salmon with garlic aioli mustard and capers on a bed of spinach, butternut squash, strawberries

8:00pm - apple and almond butter (ok, almond butter is gone now, I am going to try to not buy for awhile - I am getting addicted!) Am I the only one who eats like 7 times a day??

No comments:

Post a Comment