If you have stumbled across this page, welcome to my Paleo Journey Blog . I am a health and fitness enthusiast who in NO way is an expert in nutrition or health science. I do, however, LOVE to eat and am happy to share the good, bad, and ugly of my expirimenting through the jungle of Paleo cooking. Please let me know what you think of the recipes posted by adding a rating in the comments section and feel free to send in new recipes through email.



Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 26 - Friday

7:00am - breakfast - baked tilapia and eggwhite vegi scramble(tomato,yellow pepper, mushrooms, spinach, avacado). 1 Clementine cutie

8:00am - worked on kipping pullups - some progress - hands hurt!

10:00am - banana and sunflower butter

12:15 - lunch - salad with shrimp, dried cranberries, pineapple at Chilis - ok salad probably too much sugar in the dressing, would have rather had my paleo chili sitting in the fridge at home! Cooking carribean chicken with mango coconut sauce in the crockpot for dinner - can't wait.

3:45 - 2 mini chicken burgers and paleo chili - starving!

6:00 - carribean mango chicken (not that great - has chicken, diced tomatoes, mango chunks, coconut milk, curry, raisins) and quinoa and vegis (my pre-race carbs)

8:30 - banana and 1 tsp sunflower butter(I know, fruit at night, I need help!)

No comments:

Post a Comment